Finance Analyst (Cost Centre)
“WorldFish is a leading international research organization working to transform aquatic food systems to reduce hunger, malnutrition, and poverty. It collaborates with international, regional, and national partners to co-develop and deliver scientific innovations, evidence for policy, and knowledge to enable equitable and inclusive impact for millions who depend on fish for their livelihoods. As a member of CGIAR, WorldFish contributes to building a food- and nutrition-secure future and restoring natural resources. Headquartered in Penang, Malaysia, with country offices across Africa, Asia, and the Pacific, WorldFish strives to create resilient and inclusive food systems for shared prosperity. For more information, visit: www.worldfishcenter.org”
About the Position
In your role as Finance Analyst, (Cost Center), you will be responsible for coordinating, monitoring and reporting on Cost Center revenue and expenditure. Additionally, you will be required to co-ordinate and prepare OneCG reporting, manage the hosting program, produce monthly cost recoveries performance and analysis, and support the preparation of the Financial Dashboard.
- Support the Budget & Reporting Manager in coordinating, reviewing, and rolling out of the budget and forecast.
- Manage the maintenance, upload, monitoring, and reporting of Cost Center budgets, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Record Cost Center revenue (including hosting and other sources) in a timely manner.
- Prepare and submit hosting reports accurately and on time.
- Assist in preparing Center reporting requirements, ensuring accurate and timely submission of finance templates.
- Conduct monthly full cost recovery variance analysis with commentaries.
- Maintain and update the Cost Center budgeting policies and procedures manual.
- Assist in the development of and the continuous improvement of the guidelines on Budgeting and Reporting Processes.
- Develop and maintain an online filing system on SharePoint accessible to key stakeholders.
- Any ad-hoc assignments required to support the Budget & Reporting unit.