The Minderoo Foundation
West Perth WA 6005, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2023
Job Description About the RoleWe are currently looking for an enthusiastic Coordinator with a flexible and proactive approach to work, to join our expanding Oceans Focus Area. Working in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, you will be an expert at juggling diaries, priorities, and project coordination.Your days will be fast paced and varied and will involve:
- Managing complex calendars including meetings with participants in multiple time zones, both internal and external to the foundation for team leads.
- Facilitating meetings and conference calls with a diverse range of stakeholders across multiple geographic and time zones.
- Assisting with logistics, scheduling, and planning of events including coordinating arrangements for participants, handling coordination, and disseminating materials for events as needed.
- Providing operational support, including, but not limited to, maintaining an organised virtual filing system, processing of all financial expenses, and manage administration of external stakeholders and partners.
- Records and data management including, but not limited to, management of Microsoft Teams pages, SharePoint site, maintaining an organised filing system, tracking, and prioritising tasks and projects.
- Following up on correspondence from team members and ensure items are closed out.
- Coordinating complex travel arrangements as well as visa support for staff and guests that travel internationally and domestically (flights, hotels, visas, etc.)