Marketing Manager, DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland)
Marine Stewardship Council
Advert Closing date: 21 November 2023, (23:59,GMT)
Are you excited by the opportunity of a 100% purpose driven job? Do you want to bring engaging stories surrounding sustainable fishing to life, and share them with the public, various stakeholders and commercial partners?
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to lead on and shape impactful and attractive marketing campaigns aimed at enhancing recognition of the MSC in the DACH region.
This post is a real opportunity to make an impact on the future of our oceans. If you are looking to develop your career being part of a global network of amazing people across the globe, then this could be the opportunity for you!
While focussing on our mission to end overfishing, this role connects with many areas of the MSC’s work. Your working week will be varied: one day you could be building and promoting new campaigns on our German website and SoMe channels, and the next day you could be visiting one of the leading supermarket chains to discuss joint marketing activities, or planning and designing the MSC booth for the upcoming seafood fair.
We’re looking for someone educated to degree level, or with equivalent experience in a marketing discipline, with strong marketing and project management experience as well as client relationship management skills.
We need a dynamic team player who:
- has gained deep marketing, digital marketing and communications experience either in-house or in a marketing/PR agency
- has proven experience of producing high quality campaign concepts, toolkits and associated materials
- knows their way around sustainability, environmental protection, NGOs, scientific data
- has excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- is a creative and agile worker, able to combine self-management and self-support when working alone with productive team membership (e.g. a campaign across a multi-disciplinary team, that’s working on delivering our annual “Check deinen Fisch!” weeks)
If this has inspired you, please click on the apply button and send in your current CV in English and a cover letter in German.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We’re an international organisation and our employees all demonstrate a level of cultural awareness, and value the diverse views and approaches relevant to the MSC program.
The MSC is committed to flexible working. The successful candidate will need to work from the German office in Berlin for a minimum of 50% of their working time each month The remaining time can be worked from home.