Marine Stewardship Council
We are looking for a passionate individual who can lead and inspire a team of licensing officers in the delivery of excellent customer service and play a key role in improving our customer interactions.
You will bring your leadership and relationship management skills to develop a high performing team where every customer interaction counts.
Working within the commercial arm of our organisation, the Licensing function plays a pivotal role managing the use of the MSC ecolabel, which enables MSC's partners to promote their commitment to certified sustainable seafood. Critically, it also ensures MSC can continue its work and commitment to improving the future health of the oceans.
The successful candidate will use their customer service experience to improve how we deliver licensing services to meet our partners needs ensuring their queries are resolved to a high standard whilst delivering to a clear set of objectives. You will have hands-on oversight of the team's workload, with key activities revolving around issuing new licences, approving the use of the MSC ecolabel and collection of financial data from certified partners to enable accurate calculation of royalty fees and timely issue of invoices.
In undertaking the role, you will always be looking at ways we might improve our customer support processes, working closely with our partner-facing outreach teams across the globe. You will also have opportunities to suggest and lead licensing process improvement initiatives, identifying critical paths and removing blockages.
You will have:
- excellent team leadership skills, ideally gained from leading a diverse, customer focused team and you are able to influence, inspire confidence and build consensus
- proven customer service experience, with an ability to communicate complexity clearly and simply to both internal customers and external global customers
- the ability to analyse data; be proficient in utilising data to measure targets and service levels and help drive decision making
- experience of managing operational projects from inception to implementation, which are designed to streamline processes and procedures
- well-developed IT skills, be competent in using Microsoft Office products and a good knowledge of CRM (Customer Relationship Management) applications such as Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce
- a good understanding of licensing intellectual property; trademarks experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- a track record of resolving complex problems and taking a proactive approach to analysing issues and generating solutions
If this has inspired you, please visit the MSC's dedicated microsite to find out more information and to apply for the role. We look forward to hearing from you!