APPLICATION DEADLINE: JUNE 15, 2023
Coral Gardeners is a mission-driven startup, created in 2017 by a group of young surfers and fishermen from the island of Mo’orea, who came together after witnessing the alarming degradation of their home reef.
Today, we are made up of an international collective of passionate individuals – gardeners, scientists, engineers, creators, and advocates – determined to revolutionize ocean conservation and create a global movement to save the world’s coral reefs. We are Coral Gardeners, and we’d like you to join us.
THE JOB – CREATIVE PRODUCER
Communications is one of our main areas of impact at Coral Gardeners to raise awareness about coral reefs. We are looking for an experienced Creative Producer to make ocean conservation impossible to ignore.
As part of the ever-growing creative team, you will help elevate Coral Gardeners brand by managing all production workflows and bringing various creative concepts to life.
- Create and manage entire productions, shootings and campaigns
- Own every step of the production process (timelines, resources, legalities, schedules, budgets, etc.)
- Manage, organize and archive all the content and final projects
- Manage our in-house and external talents to execute a wide variety of photo and video projects
- Actively supervise and mentor up-and-coming team members
- Provide work that is on brand and according to the delivery schedule
- Ensure the quality and completion of the projects assigned to the creative team
- Formal qualifications are subjective – prove to us your capability in your portfolio.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a creative environment, including management
- Excellent knowledge of production and post-production processes
- Experience working with Mac OS X, Google Drive and Adobe Suite
- Knowledge of all the main social platforms and their respective specs
- Driver’s license preferred
- Competency in the ocean is a plus
- Genuinely nice human being – good vibes only policy
- Well-balanced between visionary and action-focused
- Hard worker that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and find creative solutions to get things done
- Strong leadership skills that motivate the team
- A collaborative, team-spirited attitude
- Passionate about ocean conservation
Given the nature of our mission, we are looking for candidates who are genuinely interested in saving the reef. We provide a unique and inclusive work environment and an opportunity to work in one of the most beautiful places in the world with a tight-knit team of creatives.
- Start as soon as possible
- Long-term contract
- Located in Mo’orea – French Polynesia
- Paid opportunity – salary & benefits to be discussed according to your profile and experience.