Please carefully review the job description below, or click here to download the job description.
If this is a position that appears to be a good fit, we welcome you to apply by downloading the application. Please upload three documents with your first and last name in each file: a resume, a cover letter, and the complete application.
Tidal Vision is committed to diversity and inclusion for all employees. This is a learning process that involves examining our own habituated ways of working and shifting to ways of working that will not only attract but also sustain engagement and employment regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran, uniformed service member. Achieving equity is our goal. We invite all who are willing to join in our commitment to apply and help shape our ongoing efforts.
In 2015, Tidal Vision began its revolutionary journey as the only US manufacturer of chitosan, an all natural biopolymer that is upcycled from food byproducts and is used to displace synthetic chemicals across several industries. At Tidal Vision we believe nature does it better. We provide several major industries across the globe with natural, non-toxic biopolymer solutions to displace synthetic, and often toxic chemicals. We are experiencing exponential growth and are building our team. We are looking for team members who will elevate our team to the next level and who would excel in our company culture.
**Job Title: Marketing Coordinator ** **Location: Bellingham, WA or remote ** **Reports To: Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing ** Status: Exempt, Salary Salary: $70,000+/year base salary DOE, plus full benefits
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for orchestrating key marketing elements across a variety of products and markets. This role will support all aspects of the product life cycle to meet or exceed business objectives across key market segments including actively identifying and/or developing new products and experiences for customers. This position plays a key role in the sales & marketing department, working collaboratively with other marketing team members and our businesses to ensure all aspects of marketing are well-planned and run smoothly. Like all roles at Tidal Vision, the Marketing Coordinator will support the company mission, vision, and values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Coordinate strategic marketing plans, email and social media campaigns, production and distribution of print and digital advertising, business and community outreach, event planning, regulatory process support, and budget development and monitoring for elements of products and services.
- Support and own elements of development and management of performance tracking and customer feedback mechanisms using quantitative metrics, customer insights, and data analysis to tie results to business objectives
- Create, build, and maintain relationships that enhance performance of business unit, including vendors and other internal and external stakeholders. Support product objectives through providing information and problem resolution across stakeholder groups.
- Financial process support, facilitating vendor and customer transactions via financial management and reporting systems. Provide product expenditure support and compile data for team review.
- Participate actively in the development of new products and experiences, collaborating with cross-functional project teams, and interacting directly with external stakeholders as well as with customers.
- Contribute to the development of brand strategies for products, services, and programs including value propositions, segmentation, positioning, and lifecycle management.
- Organize and manage annual trade show opportunities in collaboration with each business unit.
- Manage tradeshow logistics, working in collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or related field, preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing or event planning, required.
- Experience working directly with customers in service or sales roles, required.
- Proven ability and autonomy in process and/or project management, required.
- Ability to think strategically, to anticipate impacts/problems/issues and offer solutions or ideas for change, required.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, required.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, required.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work on project teams, required.
LICENSING & SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Driver’s license and proof of insurance required by time of hire, required.
- The incumbent is subject to a background check, required.
- Travel up to 30%, required.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
May require sitting for long periods of time. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers, primarily to operate a computer.
The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the principal functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise to balance the workload. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
If you feel that you are a fit for this position, please complete this application (click to download) and upload it along with a cover letter, and resume. You can also email all three documents to jobs@TidalVisionUSA.com.