Voyage Optimization Analyst
Nautilus is building artificial intelligence to advance the efficiency of ocean commerce. We deliver technology to help shipping companies minimize fuel consumption, maximize operational efficiency, and optimize fleet performance. By arming ship owners and operators with real-time predictive decision support, Nautilus is reducing greenhouse gas emissions and making global trade sustainable.
Ocean shipping consumes over $100 billion dollars of fuel every year, and up to 30% of it can be saved. For owner-operators, reliance on manually collected and analyzed data makes it difficult to optimize fleet performance in real-time. By providing a unified data platform that leverages machine learning, Nautilus helps its clients make better decisions to maximize the return on each ship and every voyage. For our clients, this means they drive closer collaboration, greater transparency, and stronger accountability across their global teams every day.
We are seeking a Voyage Optimization Analyst to work collaboratively with our cross-functional team to enhance and support our daily operations. The ideal candidate must have a good analytical background with a strong passion for energy efficiency products to reduce GHG emissions.
Outcomes For This Role.
- Manage ongoing Voyage Optimizations.
- You will be responsible for assisting our clients in finding the most optimal speed and route recommendations for their voyages.
- Effective communication with Vessel operators / Masters to plan voyages.
- Detailed review and study of Post voyage calculations to ascertain savings potentials for vessel’s.
- Work with the product team to identify process improvements.
- Professional experience in maritime industry (including preferably LNG experience).
- Python proficiency needed.
- Proficient knowledge working with data visualization tools (ie. Tableau, Looker etc).
- Good familiarity with IT (ie. Google Suite) and Communication tools.
- Strong Communicator and highly organized.
- High-Level Project Management Skills.
- Self-driven and reliable.
- Eagerness to improve solutions & have a positive impact on prospective clients.
- You are solution-oriented.
- Self motivated and resourceful, ready to learn new skills along the way
Location: This is a full time hybrid position based out of Bangalore, India.
Our core values.
Get ready to join a group of diverse, smart, talented, and driven individuals. We are looking for people who are motivated by environmentalism and a future where shipping is sustainable and safe. A team member joining Nautilus is...
- We’re THOUGHTFUL, with a bias towards action.
- We’re an INCLUSIVE crew, and we are not passengers along for the ride.
- We’re DIRECT and we ask the tough questions.
- We EMPATHIZE with humanity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?