Summary: Transport employees and guests to and from tour locations in 12-15 passenger van. Inspect van to ensure that it is in order and tour supplies are adequate. Reports damage, accidents or unsafe conditions immediately to supervisor. Complete and submits daily vehicle inspection and guest/employee count checklists. Maintains van by washing, cleaning, and fueling. Adheres to all local and state laws and brand and owner guidelines pertaining to driver certification and safe transport of guests. No texting or use of cell phones while vehicle is moving.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a routine.
- Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- Lift and carry things like luggage, boxes and bags
- Open and close vehicle doors for guests.
- Schedule/communicate employee pick up/drop off from housing
- Customer service experience.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- At least 18 years old and citizen of the US.
- Prefer experience with a handheld or base-set radio
Traits and Characteristics:
- Punctual, well-groomed and courteous
- Attention to detail
- Eye for safety
Work Environment: Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Ability to walk on uneven deck surfaces.