Assistant Supply Coordinator
Summary: This is a seasonal full-time position. Reporting to the Supply Coordinator. This position aids the Supply coordinator in day-to-day operations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Supply Coordinator to ensure tours have needed supplies.
- Maintain clean and orderly on site and remote storage areas.
- Act in a professional and pleasant manner in executing responsibilities as a liaison with boat crews.
- Follow procedures to efficiently distribute products to various vessels in fleet.
- Oversee the cleaning of all vessel laundry (cloths, towels, window diapers, and rags.
- Notify Supply Coordinator of low stock items.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Fill in as guest service as needed.
- Fill in as Tour Representative as needed.
- Previous experience with inventory and purchasing preferred.
- Preferred experience in transportation or tourism industry.
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Preferred basic accounting skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must acquire a food handler card
- Must acquire a Taps / Tips card
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening, and participate in the random drug testing pool
Traits and Characteristics:
- Must possess exceptional communication and organization skills; and have the ability to multi-task and remain flexible in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Honest and dependable
- Ability to maintain a positive and calm demeanor in a challenging environment.
- Must have the ability to work independently, and in a team-oriented environment
Work Environment: Ability to work flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Occasionally required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Ability to walk on uneven deck surfaces crossing from vessel to vessel.