Analyst, Impact Measurement and Learning - Effective Philanthropy
The Minderoo Foundation
West Perth WA 6005, Australia
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
Job Description About the RoleAs an Impact Measurement and Learning Analyst, you will provide a diverse range of support to enable assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness and impact of various programs, and partnerships across the Foundation. You will be responsible for gathering and analysing data, conducting research, and generating insights to inform decision-making and improve impact. Specific Duties Include
- Gather relevant data from various sources, including surveys, interviews, and existing databases, analysing quantitative and qualitative data using statistical and analytical techniques.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of Minderoo’s Impact Measurement and Learning framework in collaboration with focus areas and other enabling functions.
- Conduct comprehensive analysis of impact data, identifying trends, patterns, and correlations and prepare reports and presentations summarising findings, insights, and recommendations.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure data quality, accuracy, and integrity, gather input, feedback, and insights.
- Contribute to the development of strategies and action plans to address identified gaps and challenges.